January 14, 2009

In love with Love....


Yes, I am a hopeless romantic.... and I love Valentines day.... it is not always the day you want it to be and maybe we set it up to much (yes, I have been guilty of that many times).
"Heart Break" the new art show we are having next month (opening on the 14th of Feb) is hopefully a message to those who are still looking for love to remember that, love is only as much as what you have lost, to feel the best of it we must have expereinced the pain. I have always been a person who sees the glass half full. So, I say now that I can only love as much as I do because of the heartbreak I have felt, and because of those "breaks" and the depth of them I can feel the extent of what I have now. So for those of you who may think that this is a show really about pain and loss.... it is not.... it is about the lessons and the growth we endure through the process....
yea, yea, yea.... I know, whatever.... :-)
So for those of you who have experienced this and have processed it with your art this is a show for you.
The date for submission is Jan 20th (which we might extend for those who need a little more time), the show opens Feb 14th 2009 with a cocktail party opening.
If anyone has questions about this show please check out the website at Zinnia.biz or you can call the store at 626 441 2181

No comments:

Post a Comment