October 29, 2009

It's Halloween Already?

I think I am officially 'middle age'. Of course I don't believe it because middle age happens at 65. Right? So let me explain... I catch myself asking, "It's October already? Didn't the year just fly by?"
When I was a kid it seemed like birthdays and Santa took forever to come around. Now I can't get them to stop. All this to say; It's Halloween already? I keep myself pretty busy so perhaps that explains why my time goes by so fast.
I enjoy Halloween but I forgot to pay attention and now it's here and I didn't get my Halloween box out. I didn't display the giant spider decoration or any Halloween stuff. I have a theory; perhaps the people that don't decorate for Halloween and the holidays are just too busy and forget to, before it's too late. I did however, make Halloween cards and mailed them out in time.
Just a thought.

Happy Halloween. Zinnia will close at 3pm on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment