October 21, 2009

Sneak Peek!

The panels of artwork are quite a beauty to see in person. They are hung one next to the other with no space in between, all together as one piece of art. It is impressive to see how the variety of techniques, colors and textures create what appears like a quilt...a very beautiful quilt.

The art work is going going up. Tamara has been working to get the panels on the wall as they arrive. The panels will not be for sale until Saturday 10/24 at 3:50pm however you can stop by the store and get a sneak peek and find the one or three or more that you love. Because of the number of panels and the opportunity for error we will be selling the art off the wall on Saturday after 3:50pm. This is a great opportunity to add to your art collection or perhaps a friends collection.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Suki, I have to say myself it is growing to be an amazing piece of art - as 1 big piece or 350 small ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous. Why oh why am I just now finding you? I'm a local Southern California mixe media artist and found your shop through Angela Cartwright. I'm in Corona, but I make my way to Pasadena twice a month. I will absolutely need to stop by.

    Kim
    Gerushias New World

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos. Thanks so much for posting that slideshow. I look forward to seeing them in person on Saturday!
    XOX
    ChrisM

    ReplyDelete