October 30, 2009

This cat is crazy. She found a box full of what us humans call, 'trash' but in cat-lingo it's called 'toys'. I love how she can entertain herself with anything and yet is so friendly an cuddly. She surprises everyone when she actually plays fetch and like a good dog, brings the ball back. Alley has been quite mischievous lately, Tamara likes to say that she's a teenager so she is misbehaving. Yeah, misbehaving. Ha! Last week a REALLY good friend of Tamara's came to the store unfortunately wearing a long dress. Alley ' misbehaved and jumped on her dress... while she was wearing it. OUCH!! Sorry Jill. She's a teenager.
She has destroyed rolls of paper towels and toilet paper. She figured out that the register prints a receipt so she sit on the counter waiting for it so she can snag it. Little misbehaving thief... has stolen the hearts of many and we love her for that.

2 comments:

  1. The picture of Alley with her back arched is Purrrrrrrrfect!

    Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alli is so funny she brings me such joy and I really miss her when I am at home but I love that I can go to Zinnia and that I can spend my days with her, great pic!

    ReplyDelete