October 15, 2009


We have started to hang the 350.org show, our grand idea of having it not being viewed till 3:50 on the 24th was a fun idea but we realized that was not going to work out so well. So we have decided that it will start going up now and then be complete and on display from the morning of Oct 21st but the panels will not be for sale until 3:50pm Saturday the 24th giving everyone 3 1/2 days to be viewed as a complete piece. We also thought it was a good idea to let any parents who want to purchase their child's panels will be able to reserve it ahead of time. It is an amazing statement so far and going up easier than we thought it would. For those of you that are still working on your panels (and David you know who you are) please get them in soon :-)

1 comment:

  1. Very, very cool - so powerful. Gorgeous! I can't wait to see it in person.

    I emailed trying to participate but never heard back. I know you're busy, so no worries, but someday I'd really like to participate in one of your events since I am so close (like 3 miles or something) and have loved shopping there and sending everyone I know there, even out of towners. I love Zinnia's!

    marsha

    ReplyDelete